Terms and conditions
(1) Agreement to Terms. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program program. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program. Use of the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program program signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
(2) Modification of Agreement. Par Hawaii reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of the Agreement's changes will be posted on the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program website or at Participating Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Locations. Use of the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program after such notice will be considered your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Please check back frequently for updates or rule changes.
(3) Copyright Protection and Use of Company Information. The Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program and Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation under U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may not use company names, logos, and trademarks in any manner without the prior written consent of Par Hawaii. It would be best if you assumed, unless specifically noted, that everything you see on Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program app and website, and any files related to the app and website and the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program are protected by such rights owned exclusively by Par Hawaii. You may not recopy, distribute, publicly display, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use for public or commercial purposes, any of the website's contents without the express written permission of Par Hawaii, obtained in advance of such use. Permission requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Minimum Age Requirement. Anyone may participate in Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program, but you must be at least 18 years old or older to participate in any contest or promotions.
(5) Company's Rights in the Rewards Name. Par Hawaii and Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Locations may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program program at any time, including but not limited to rewards and point accrual/redemption methods. Par Hawaii may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program without notice or liability. Par Hawaii reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service, cancel membership, suspend, or terminate any account.
(6) Indemnification for Your Breach of Agreement. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Par Hawaii and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), and participating locations harmless from and against all liabilities and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorney's fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defense of any claim. Par Hawaii reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, and You shall not, in any event, settle any matter without the written consent of Par Hawaii.
(7) Account Deletion and Point Expiration. Under the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Expiration policy, points do not expire. Par Hawaii reserves the right to de-activate or close an account under the following circumstances:
• Fraudulent activity occurs• A member requests an account closure• A member is deceased• A member does not respond to repeated communication attempts regarding the status of his/her account
(8) Audit. Par Hawaii reserves the right to audit members' accounts at any time and without notice to ensure compliance with the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program rules and all other applicable Participating Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Location rules and regulations.
If the audit reveals discrepancies or violations, Par Hawaii may delay the processing of Points Issuance, Points redemptions, and withhold statements until the discrepancies or violations are resolved. During an investigation, Par Hawaii may inhibit the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program account of a member. While the account is inhibited, the member may continue to accrue points in the account, but no points redemptions will be permitted. Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program card must be surrendered to Par Hawaii or any Participating Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Location upon request.
(9) Conditions of Enrollment. The Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program program is open to any person in any country not prohibited from participation in rewards programs.
Corporations and/or entities can be enrolled as members, but any Participating Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Location may opt not to issue rewards.
Members must provide a fully verifiable name, DOB, physical address, city, state, country, zip code, and mobile phone number to redeem points in the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program program. Full name means the given name, middle initial or middle name, family, or surname. DOB must be your legal Date of Birth. The full name and DOB must be the same as the name and DOB as listed on your driver's license and State-issued I.D., passport, or other valid documents (i.e., Visa, Resident Alien Card, etc.).
Only one person may be enrolled per Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program account unless accounts are officially linked by Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program customer support. Linked accounts have only one bank of value common to all such linked cards. Only authorized account holders can request the linking of accounts. Accounts may be linked so that multiple cards can earn rewards (known as child card(s)), but only one card (known as the parent card) can earn AND redeem rewards. Alternatively, accounts may be linked so that multiple cards can earn and redeem from the same rewards balance (known as marrying accounts).
(10) Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Personal Identification Number (PIN). With your Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program number and PIN, you have access to your Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Without a PIN, certain transactions may only be done via mail or in-person with your Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Card and valid identification. The establishment of a PIN indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined in this Membership Guide governing your PIN. A PIN allows you access to a variety of self-service tools and Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program account information via the Hele Kama’aina Rewards website, app and the customer service number, as well as the ability to complete transactions over the phone that could previously handle only in writing.
Your PIN cannot be viewed or changed by a Par Hawaii cashier or manager. If you would like to change your PIN to another four-digit number, call the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program customer service phone number. If you cannot remember your PIN, you may be asked to provide answers to security questions you listed when you enrolled before a customer service representative can assist you.
You are responsible for selecting and using your PIN and maintaining the confidentiality of your PIN. You may not divulge your PIN to anyone. If you do, you are solely responsible for any actions that person takes with your PIN, including, without limitation, any transactions in your account, any violations of the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program rules, and any further disclosure of your PIN. Par Hawaii shall have no liability for losses resulting from unauthorized access to, or use of, your PIN.
(11) Customer Name and Address Notification. Each member shall be responsible for advising Par Hawaii of any change of name, email, telephone number, or postal address on their Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program account.
Name Changes. The member's signature and Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program membership number must be included in all written correspondence. Name change requests cannot be processed over the phone. A copy of supporting legal documentation (e.g., court order) must be submitted by email/mail and required for any name change requests.
Mail:KRSHele Kama’aina Rewards Program ProgramP.O. Box 68Twin Falls, ID 83301
Address Change. Par Hawaii reserves the right to update the address for any member's Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program account using the National Change of Address (NCOA) data filed by relocating postal customers but shall have no obligation to do so. Using their Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program Personal Identification Number (PIN), members may update their account address information via app or website. You can also update your account address by submitting the information via email, mail, or phone using your PIN.
(12) Choice of Law. Construction of this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii. The laws and regulations of the State of Hawaii shall apply to all uses of the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program program and the data found or contained on the associated website. Your use of the Hele Kama’aina Rewards Program app and website means you must conform to all such laws and regulations.
(13) Third Party Age Verification. For transactions where you need to verify your age (i.e., purchase of an age restricted product such as tobacco or beer), the Application enables User to sign up for a third-party service to accomplish that result. The third-party vendor is AgeChecker, to which you link at agechecker.net. This Application may share User’s personal information with or enable you to share your information directly with, AgeChecker to use that service to permit you to make such age restricted purchases using the Application. AgeChecker.net explains the process you are required to follow to obtain such age verification. You agree that your use of the AgeChecker API is voluntary, and that Par Hawaii bears no legal responsibility for that use or any results of your use of the AgeChecker API. If you have any questions about how AgeChecker collects and uses your personal information, you should refer to https://agechecker.net/privacy.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, you can email us at email@example.com.